Meet The Product
This unique collection is formulated with acne fighting ingredients to soothe skin while helping to reduce acne causing bacteria, control sebum and minimise skin flare-ups — delivering visibly clearer, flawless looking skin every day! Clear Control is created for teens and adults who suffer from occasional or frequent breakouts and want clear, healthier looking skin. Our dermatologist tested skincare formulas contain groundbreaking, time release technology with salicylic acid, which is an effective, clinically proven ingredient for acne.
Our facial formulas gently exfoliate, clarify and calm skin for a clear complexion. The Clear Control Clarifying Set includes: Clarifying Blemish Wash, Clarifying Blemish Toner, Clarifying Blemish Lotion, and Blemish Calming Cream.
How To Use
For Best Results, Use in 3 Steps:
- Use the Clarifying Blemish Wash to rinse and clean your skin
- Use the Clarifying Blemish Toner to prepare your skin to receive the lotion.
- Use the Clarifying Blemish Lotion as needed to affected areas.
- This acne care system, formulated without harsh ingredients and chemicals, leaves skin soft and clean.
- Relax and let go! Stress is one of the top causes of acne, so take a deep breath and do at least one thing a day for yourself.
- Sign up for Arbonne Special Delivery™ to receive this clear skin essential every 30, 60 or 90 days.
- Botanically based
- Allergy Tested
- Dermatologist tested
- Vegan formula
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Salicylic acid with keratolytic activity is proven to significantly reduce acne lesions.
- Witch hazel, a flowering plant, acts as an antioxidant and astringent.
- Liquorice root extract and wild pansy extract help calm and soothe acne-prone skin.
- Rosa roxburghii fruit extract and lycium barbarum fruit extract act as skin conditioners.
- Synthetic fragrance
- Propylene glycol
- Mineral oil
- Animal derived ingredients
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Artificial dyes or colourants
- Formaldehyde donating preservative
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : What is Clear Control?
A : Clear Control is an easy to follow regime consisting of dermatologist tested, acne fighting formulas that help clear skin and prevent new blemIshes from forming.
Q : Who should use Clear Control?
A : Clear Control is most suitable for teens and young adults who suffer from occasional or frequent breakouts and want clear, healthier looking skin. The Blemish Calming Cream would also be beneficial for someone who typically has clear skin and suffers from one or two occasional blemishes.
Q : What is salicylic acid?
A : Salicylic acid is an effective, clinically proven ingredient for acne. It functions as an exfoliant, promoting the sloughing away of dead skin cells. And it has the ability to penetrate the follicle, helping to keep the pores clear of cellular debris, thus reducing the number of pore blockages and skin breakouts.
Q : How is Clear Control different from other acne brands?
A : While the main ingredient in Clear Control is salicylic acid, it’s the combination of science and botanical ingredients that makes it unique and helps maintain skin’s clarity without over drying or irritation. Additionally, other brands contain benzoyl peroxide, which is typically used to treat acne but is known to irritate the skin. Clear Control products do not contain benzoyl peroxide.
Q : Can I use Clear Control products with other Arbonne products?
A : Use the products with any other Arbonne products you feel may be beneficial. We only suggest making sure the products you use are the best for your skin type.
Q : Will there be a step by step guide for how to use the Calm products along with the Clear Control line?
A : Calm and Clear Control are a great combination. If you experience dryness from the Clear Control Clarifying Blemish Wash, you can use the Calm Gentle Daily Cleanser on alternate days or use the Clear Control Clarifying Blemish Wash and Clarifying Blemish Toner in the morning and Calm Gentle Daily Cleanser at night. If you experience dryness with the Clear Control Clarifying Blemish Lotion, you can also alternate, using the Clarifying Blemish Lotion in the morning and the Calm Soothing Facial Serum and Gentle Daily Moisturizer in the evening. Or use Clear Control and Calm products on alternate days.
Q : Can I use Clear Control products if I have a medical condition (eQ.gQ., diabetes, hypothyroid, pregnancy, nursing, etcQ.), if I am using prescription medication, or if I am undergoing any type of medical treatment?
A : We suggest that anyone with a medical condition or who is undergoing medical treatment, currently using prescription medication, or will be using prescription medication consult their doctor prior to using any Arbonne products.